Data Protection Declaration
With this Data Protection Declaration we would like to inform you about the type, scope and purpose of processing personal data on our website. Personal data are all data that bear a personal reference to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail address or user behaviour.
Who is responsible for data processing at our company
Responsible for data processing:
Baumann Dental GmbH
G. Buchenroth / W. Dawedeit
Contact details of our Data Protection Officer
You can contact our Data Protection Officer by e-mail at email@example.com
or via our postal address marked for the attention of “the Data Protection Officer”.
To maintain our online presence, we use an Internet service provider on whose server the website is stored (hosting) and who makes our website available on the Internet. The Internet service provider processes contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, inventory data as well as meta and communication data on our behalf. Legal basis: the legal basis for the aforementioned processing is our legitimate interest in an efficient and secure provision of our online offer, Art. 6 par. 1 lit. f DGPR in conjunction with Art. 28 GDPR (order processing contract).
If you use our website for information purposes only, our Internet service provider will only collect the personal data that the browser you are using transmits to its server.
These include the following data:
- IP address
- the date and time of access to our website
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- access status (HTTP status)
- the transferred data volume
- the Internet service provider of the accessing system
- the type of browser used by you and its version
- the operating system used by you
- the website from which you may have accessed our website
- the pages or sub-pages which you visit on our website.
The aforementioned data are stored as log files on the servers of our Internet service provider. This is necessary to display the website on the terminal you are using and to ensure stability and security. Our legitimate interest in data processing lies in the above purposes. Legal basis: the legal basis for this is Art. 6 par. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. Duration: the above data for the provision of our website will be stored for the duration of 7 days and then deleted. Prevention: as the processing of the above data is absolutely necessary for the provision of our Internet presence, there is no right of objection.
The cookies are used to make our website more user-friendly. Some elements of our website require that the calling browser can also be identified after a page change. In particular, information on language settings or log-in information may be stored in these cookies.
Duration of storage/deletion
We delete or block your personal data as soon as the purpose of storage has been achieved or no longer applies. Any further storage will only take place if this is required from us by national or European regulations. In this case, the data will be blocked or deleted when the storage period prescribed in the respective regulations has expired, unless we need your data to fulfil a contract concluded between us or if this is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Your rights as a user of our online presence according to GDPR
According to the GDPR, you are entitled to the rights listed below, which you can assert at any time with the Responsible Person named in Section 1. of this Data Protection Declaration:
- Right to information: according to Art. 15 GDPR you can request confirmation as to whether and which personal data of yours we process. In addition, you can request information from us free of charge about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint as well as the origin of your data, provided that these have not been collected by us. Furthermore, you have a right to information as to whether your personal data has been transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. If this is the case, you have the right to obtain information about the appropriate guarantees in connection with the transmission.
- Right to correction: according to Art. 16 GDPR you can request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us and concerning you.
- Right to deletion: according to Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, provided that we do not require their processing for the following purposes:
- to fulfil a legal obligation,
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims,
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information or
- on grounds of the public interest cases referred to in Art. 17 par. 3 lit c and d GDPR.
- Right to restriction: in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if
- the correctness of the data is disputed by you, namely for a period that enables us to check the correctness of the personal data,
- the processing of your data is unlawful, but you refuse to have them deleted and instead request that the use of the data be restricted,
- we no longer require the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- you have lodged an objection to the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, but it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons which entitled us to further processing despite your objection outweigh your rights.
- Right to be informed: if you have exercised your right to rectification, deletion or restriction of processing against us, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed of the correction or deletion of the data requested by you or their restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed by us of these recipients.
- Right to data transferability: according to Art. 20 GDPR, you may request that we maintain the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or request that these be transmitted to another responsible person.
- Right to complaint: according to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. You can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, your workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
Right to revocation
According to Art. 7 par. 3 GDPR you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time.
Your declaration of revocation does not change the legality of the processing of your personal data until revocation.
Right to objection
You have the right to object at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is based on a balance of interests (Art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR). In particular this is the case if data processing is not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract. If you make use of your right to objection, we would like to ask you to explain the reasons. We will then no longer process your personal data unless we can prove to you that compelling reasons worthy of protection outweigh your interests and rights in data processing.
Regardless of the above, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of yourpersonal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis.
Please address your objection to the above contact address of the responsible person.
Information on third party providers:
Based within the EU: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
- Overview on data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- Data Protection Declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
- Use of data by Google when you use websites or apps of our partners:https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners
- Use of data for promotional purposes: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads
- Personalised advertising by Google: http://www.google.de/settings/ads
We also take technical and organisational state-of-the-art security measures to comply with the provisions of data protection laws and to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties.
Up-to-dateness and changes to this Data Protection Declaration
This Data Protection Declaration is currently valid and has the status June 2018.
Due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to adapt this Data Protection Declaration.
This Data Protection Declaration was created with the help of the of. SOS Recht is an offer of based in Berlin.